World Privilege Plus is quickly growing and we’re looking to hire a developer with great back and front end skills. See below for a full job description.
Front / Back-End Developer on site– Manchester – Linux, Angularjs – full time or part time. No agencies Please.
WPP are searching for a Linux & Microsoft Knowledge base developer to work within the reward program and loyalties sector. The perfect candidate must be an all-round backend developer with good frontend skills on both platforms. Will need to work onsite to North West based is essential.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV to [email protected] or call on 0161 772 0007.
Desired Skills and Experience
All Candidates must have an excellent knowledge of the following skills:
• MySQL/SQL in general,
All Candidates must have a knowledge of the following:
Microsoft products: Active directory, DNS WINS and DHCP Microsoft IIS (2013)
Basic sever administration: Linux & Microsoft Exchange NGINX and Bash.
What we need from a developer:
• Be able to make changes to the current website back and frontend
• A good understanding of the file architecture, for uploads of design files etc.
• Work on test server for our clients development to use for uploading files to the live server on a Linux & Microsoft Platform
• To make amends to current website update and change the database when necessary be able to upload design files also change design into HTML for uploads to the website
• Work with our SEO to upload new information. Add pages when necessary
• We have a selection of tasks that need to be completed, these tasks need to be discussed.